joi, 29 septembrie 2011


 

Tonight I miss you so much, I'm the sea and every wave of me just calls your name
Tonight I'm all waiting,missing,loving..
I'm so much you that I cannot be myself anymore, I have no name, no body,no mind-I'm only you, you are my body, my name, my mind
I'd like to be a word you say-to be born as an idea in your mind and see the wonders of your mind from inside, so intimate, like a baby seeing his mother's world before being born..then to let the air coming from your lungs through your throat just give me life so I can go into your mouth and live there,touching every hidden part of it, getting rolled by your tongue, kissing your lips...and when you say me, I'll just be heard by the world outside, but still be yours, your word, my sound will touch the inside of your ears, and your skin will feel me just for a second, before your heart will tell your mind to take me back and you'll inhale, breathing me again in your body, letting me go to your heart, then in your blood, just to disappear there, so happy that I became a part of you!!!
I love you more than any word can say.
Forever

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu